New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

admin
Owner

12228 Posts

Posted - December 13 2011 :  9:17:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Newly revamped Order tracking with status.
The original order tracking has been replaced by a new system that has more features.

You can now assign status to the order, example 'In Process', 'Partially Shipped' etc. there are 5 default status descriptions they are:
1. In Process
2. On Hold
3. Shipped Partial
4. Shipped
5. Complete

You can add more as you wish, and delete as you wish.

The new order status is Live by default, you can turn it off if you wish.

To access the setup information for the Order Status you will find a new link in the 'Configuration' Button, Just below the 'General Configurations' look for 'Order Status Settings' (you may need to refresh the store manager to see the new link.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the Order Status Settings you will find:

Use Order Status? Yes/No - you can turn it off here.

Email Header - this is the header information that will be included in the email sent to the customer when the status is changed.

Email Footer - this is the footer information that will be included in the email sent to the customer when the status is changed.

and the current listing of the Status Descriptions
~~~~~~~~~~~

You can access the orders to change the status by either using the Customers List in the History section then their View Order History link, next to each order is a new [Status] Link in the --Action-- Column
-or-
in the Order Sales List also in the history section, next to each order is a new [Status] Link.

In either of those [Status] Links you can set the status and the tracking information, the status / tracking is no longer just a one time shot so you can change the status and add more tracking as many times as needed, the store will record and display each entry.
You can also add a note to the order each time you change the status / tracking information

The tracking has two selector checkboxes, you can choose to email or not email the new change to the customer, and you can also have the message center updated to show the note that you put in the status / tracking.

The status / tracking will record:
the Date
The Status you assign
and you can specify:
the Shipper
The Shippers URL
and a tracking number.

If you send the order partial you can always go back in and assign a new status and give the new tracking information.

in the orders status page you will see the status / tracking history.

Your customer also will be able to see the history of the order status in their 'Your Account' area.
in their order history they will see the status of the order in the orders detail link.

they will also see the notes that were sent to their message center if you chose to send then there.

The original order tracking will still show to the customer in their 'Your Account' if you had previously set tracking on some orders, but the new system will be used for new tracking / Status changes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony Mak...
Posting Tip:
To help with any issues you have.
Be sure to post all information that will be needed such as your stores address.
DO NOT post sensitive information like passwords etc.

laurieslagniappe
Junior Citizen

30 Posts

Posted - December 13 2011 :  9:32:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit laurieslagniappe's Homepage  Reply with Quote
woot!! this is A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!!!! thanks, tony for listening & for carrying out all these wonderful new additions.. greatly, greatly appreciated!!!! :)

laurie burg
www.laurieslagniappe.com
Go to Top of Page

admin
Owner

12228 Posts

Posted - December 13 2011 :  9:33:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Your welcome :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony Mak...
Posting Tip:
Be sure to post all information that will be needed such as your stores address.
Go to Top of Page

sarah
Professional

Australia
387 Posts

Posted - December 13 2011 :  10:33:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit sarah's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh my gosh Tony this is fantastic.

A huge thank you!

Sarah
www.quiltfabricdelights.com.au
Go to Top of Page

admin
Owner

12228 Posts

Posted - December 13 2011 :  11:17:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Very welcome

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony Mak...
Posting Tip:
Go to Top of Page

bragabout
Professional

USA
1552 Posts

Posted - December 14 2011 :  12:36:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit bragabout's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I guess I will have to use this feature.... Now!
THIS is SUPER Cool!
Thank you Tony for all your hard work......
:)

Becci Kerry
OWNER/DESIGNER

http://Something2BragAbout.com
http://www.BragAbout.Blogspot.com
https://www.FaceBook.com/Something2BragAbout

Go to Top of Page

RedThread
Professional

USA
663 Posts

Posted - December 14 2011 :  12:49:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit RedThread's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Love it!

This just took me to another level of communication with my customers!

Thank you Tony!

Carolyn
www.TheZooFactory.com
www.WholesaleStuffableAnimals.com

Go to Top of Page

caryn
Veteran

USA
252 Posts

Posted - December 14 2011 :  03:47:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit caryn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I love it! This is just perfect, cannot wait to try out! Thank you so much Tony! This is exactly what I was asking for! What a great early Christmas gift!

Caryn Arnim
THE POLKA DOT MONKEYS
http://www.thepolkadotmonkeys.com
http://thepolkadotmonkeys.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

monstersrus
Professional

1218 Posts

Posted - December 14 2011 :  10:02:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit monstersrus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
TONY!

I know don't freak.. It's right I'm on the fourm! I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of the newest updates! You are the best and I want you to know I appreciate all that you do to make our websites even better!!!

Gena
www.forthemonster.com
www.lilbunz.com
Look for us on Twitter and Facebook:
Go to Top of Page

admin
Owner

12228 Posts

Posted - December 14 2011 :  10:05:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by monstersrus

TONY!

I know don't freak.. It's right I'm on the fourm! I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of the newest updates! You are the best and I want you to know I appreciate all that you do to make our websites even better!!!

OH NO it's Gena LOL
so it took all this to get the cobwebs off you and back in the forum?
LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony Mak...
Posting Tip:
Go to Top of Page

bullfrogs*and*butterflies
Professional

658 Posts

Posted - December 14 2011 :  6:05:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is an AMAZING feature. Thank you so much for adding this.

I went in to play around with it and I noticed that when you change the status to Shipped and put in the shipper (i.e., USPS) it lists the shipper twice in the e-mail that is sent out. Am I doing something wrong that is causing it to appear twice?

Amy

http://www.bullfrogsandbutterfliesboutique.com

Go to Top of Page

admin
Owner

12228 Posts

Posted - December 14 2011 :  6:10:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
probably not, i'll take a look see to see what i did wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony Mak...
Posting Tip:
Go to Top of Page

admin
Owner

12228 Posts

Posted - December 14 2011 :  6:14:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ok i see what i did i should have it fixed tonight sometime

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony Mak...
Posting Tip:
Go to Top of Page

bullfrogs*and*butterflies
Professional

658 Posts

Posted - December 14 2011 :  6:26:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You ROCK! Thanks again!

Amy

http://www.bullfrogsandbutterfliesboutique.com

Go to Top of Page

sarah
Professional

Australia
387 Posts

Posted - December 14 2011 :  8:17:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit sarah's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tony, if not too much to ask - is it possible for email to also say the date that it was sent?

Thanks

Sarah
www.quiltfabricdelights.com.au
Go to Top of Page

admin
Owner

12228 Posts

Posted - December 14 2011 :  8:19:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sarah

Tony, if not too much to ask - is it possible for email to also say the date that it was sent?

Thanks

All emails contain the date they were sent by the email server. But yes I can include it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony Mak...
Posting Tip:
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
WahmShoppes   Active Topics © 2009 ACM Systems Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000